Thursday, May 2, 2019

Vagina Cake

A friend asked me to bake a "vagina cake" for a prank (don't ask), and I was only too happy to oblige. Here's how I made it: I combined two round cakes in Venn diagram fashion (cutting off and setting aside the overlapping portion), to simulate the nexus region of a woman spreading her legs. I then mixed a can of white frosting with various concentrations of food coloring and iced the majority of the cake in flesh-tone peach, the central section in pussy pink, and the vagina itself in blood red (after carving a small cavity). I used a piping bag to draw the inner and outer labia, and a pink, celebration-grade Sixlet to stand in for the clit.

[description: photos of a cake shaped and decorated like a post-coital vagina]

Close inspection will reveal an asshole carved out down the side of the cake below the vulva, lined in frosting mixed with chocolate syrup. For the pièce de résistance, I squirted the remaining pure, white frosting into the vagina - not too neatly, so that it looks like it's dripping out. I, of course, had to hand off the cake unmolested, but I kept the extra, overlapping piece for myself. Looking at it, I figured, what the hell - it's supposed to be a vagina, anyway. Why not stick my dick into it?

[description: photo of an erect penis after smashing it into a piece of cake]

Now, who wants to lick it off? :-3