Friday, November 30, 2018

Naked Erection

[description: a nude man stands proudly next to a newly-constructed bookcase]

A.k.a. constructing a shelf, while nude. I could have used the word "construction", but this is more fun, isn't it? After all, the shelf is designed to stand up straight and tall when it's finished. ;-) Although I'm probably just pissing everybody off - half the people will be mad that there isn't really an erection, and the other half will be annoyed by the "gratuitous" sexual innuendo. Feel free to add in your own references to "screwing" and "hammering", as well as being "nailed". (It's almost like our sexual slang was invented by carpenters!).

[description: series of nude selfies at various stages throughout the process of construction]

I must apologize for the colors. This room was doing something weird with the white balance. I think the blue light from the window was mixing with the yellow light from the fixture, producing a sickly green pallor against the walls, or something. And I can't for the life of me seem to fix it. Lesson learned the hard way.

[description: series of nude videos documenting the construction of the bookcase]