Saturday, June 13, 2015

Outfit of the Day (#ootd)

[description: a man in pink athletic shorts and tennis shoes stands on a porch]

This is the skimpier alternative to my go-to athletic shorts (seen here, here, and here). I tend to wear them more often when I'm going out into the woods and am expecting more privacy, since a significant percentage of "civilization" apparently isn't mature enough to handle a man (or hell, even a woman) in such skimpy shorts (although I do push the boundaries a lot, especially with my swimsuits). They're pretty light, and cool, and show off a lot (especially in the back), so I typically wear them with a thong (for better and worse).

[description: view from the back, long hair in a braided ponytail]

Honestly - and this isn't simply to pump myself up - I feel like the world isn't ready for the challenge of my unconventional erotic beauty. People get one look at me, and their brains short-circuit, because they simply don't know what to do with the visual information they're receiving. I see it in their eyes every time. It's like I'm an alien from another planet, but that's just the way I am. I don't do it for the attention - the attention actually makes me uncomfortable. But I do it because it feels right. It feels like this is who I'm supposed to be.

[description: selfie of a topless man in pink athletic shorts holding a volleyball]
"Be yourself; everybody else is taken."