Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The Lap of Discipline

[description: a nude male torso sits draped in shadow, erection looming ominously in silhouette]

Forget capital punishment, I'm talking about corporal punishment. You already know about the chair. It's time for you to meet the lap. Take your panties off, and come have a seat. I'm going to show you how it works.

A lot of kinksters like to add pain - things like spanking, whipping, caning, and the like - but something about sex itself as a form of punishment triggers something inside of me. I don't mind if the "victim" likes it - in fact that's probably even better - but just the idea of the sex itself being forbidden and taboo ("you're not supposed to like this") makes it all the hotter. (I guess it's true - considering how sex-positive I am - that to find a person's fetishes, you have to take the opposite of their sexual politics). This is one of those things that could be absolutely horrible in reality, yet somehow manages to constitute a powerful fantasy - in true Sadean fashion. Human sexuality is fascinatingly complex. I wish people would refrain from making moral judgments before they've even studied the first thing about it.

As poet laureate Bob Dylan once sang, "if my thought-dreams could be seen, they'd probably put my head in a guillotine."