Friday, August 19, 2016

More Scenes From A Motel Room

[descripton: a nude figure standing inside a motel room opens the door to the outside]

I would have liked to have had more time to work on this shot - improve the lighting, try out some more poses - but you can only stand naked in front of an open motel room door so many times before you really start pushing your chances of somebody walking by. And while a cheap motel might be one of the places where you might have a halfway decent chance of getting away with it, the last thing I'd want is people pounding on my door asking me for my rates, thinking I'm a prostitute. (Not that there's anything wrong with that - but sleeping with complete strangers, even for money, is well outside of my comfort zone).

[description: further portraits of a nude man hanging out in a motel room]