Thursday, June 30, 2016

Outfit of the Day (#ootd)

[description: bathroom mirror selfie in short shorts and a belly shirt]

I was very excited to wear this belly shirt, now that I've got a stomach flat enough and toned enough to warrant showing off.

[description: closeup of a toned midriff]

I've always enjoyed girls with sexy stomachs who are willing to expose their midriffs in public (e.g., Alexandra Daddario in Texas Chainsaw 3D - second from right). I feel like I got a lot of stares (the good kind). It was a weird experience, wearing a shirt (not, like, a bikini top), yet having the middle of my body exposed. I kept being surprised by the feel of my purse strap against my bare skin. There was even a little bit of sexy flash of my hip bones. But it was great! I felt fantastic. And, after all, summer is the season to wear less!

[description: mirror selfies in the same outfit, taken in different stores]

Here are a couple pictures of this outfit "in the wild".